The Dalton Review® for the CFP® Exam
Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies has selected The Dalton Review as the exclusive review for our CFP® certification education programs.
In order to better prepare for the CFP® exam, Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies recommends attending The Dalton Review®, a comprehensive CFP exam review and preparation course.
The Dalton Review consists of three phases, all-inclusive in the enrollment fee:
1. Pre-Study Program
2. The Dalton Review Classes
3. Post-Study Program Key points that add up to passing the CFP exam:
- Thirty-six hours of classroom review instruction:
- Live review classes are held on-campus at Northwestern University
- Live online, instructor led reviews
- Students may attend both the traditional classroom and Live Online reviews at no additional cost
- Outstanding faculty
- Pass rates are consistently 70-80% on the CFP exam
- Exam Readiness Quiz provides a predicted probability of passing the CFP exam
- Take the Dalton Review twice before taking the CFP exam at no additional cost
- Free repeats if you are unsuccessful on the exam
All Northwestern University CFP students are eligible to receive a $50 discount when enrolling in The Dalton Review. Contact Dalton Education or Northwestern University’s Professional Development Programs department in order to receive the discount code.
- Dalton Education 866-828-1765
- Northwestern: 312-503-0714