Fall Application Deadline is October 15, 2013.
To apply, you must:
- Click here to download and complete an application. Note: You should complete this using Adobe Reader, or print out and fax to us.
- Write a short statement of purpose (500 words) that describes your professional goals and what you will bring to share with your colleagues in the program.
- Submit your resume.
Our admissions committee will review your application and respond to you within 10-15 business days as to your status in the program.
Admissions and Registration Questions
For assistance with your application or questions about our admission procedure:
- Contact the Professional Development Programs office at Northwestern University at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-503-0714
- Contact contact Dr. Dean Bell at Spertus Institute at email@example.com or 312.322.1791.
For additional information and assistance with registration:
- Contact the registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-503-8781